Do you want to learn how to develop a purification process?
Then, this training will be a very good introduction! You will learn all the important basics of preparative liquid chromatography:
- Method selection and optimisation on an analytical scale
- Determination of optimal loading
- Final scale-up
Your own process development work will be further supported by expert tips and examples of process optimisations.
Contents and Learning Objectives
- Differences between analytical and preparative chromatography
- Important preparative process parameters: purity, yield, and productivity – the “triangle” of preparative chromatography
- Outline of preparative method development: three steps to your preparative method
Date: 18.10.2023, 10 am (CET), duration 2 hours
Price: 220 €/269 CHF p. P.
Including seminar documents and certificate of participation
You can find more information here and download the registration form below.