Glass columns in action:
From handling to connection to the system
Do you want to see the glass columns in laboratory use?
Or do you want to present the columns and their handling to colleagues?
Then, check out our new videos on laboratory scale glass columns!
They show in an easy way and in detail
- how to connect the column to the system,
- the most important hand grips for column handling,
- the reliable sealing principle of the column,
- and the advantages for you with glass columns from YMC.
View the video ECO glass columns for low and medium pressure applications.
View the video ECOPLUS glass columns for medium and high pressure applications.
Your expert guide to packing
a pilot scale glass column
Download here the guide with detailed step-by-step instructions.
Soft gel resins are particularly easy to pack in combination with YMC glass columns. Regardless of the choice of resin, YMC pilot scale glass columns are fully packed using just three consecutive steps!
This detailed step-by-step manual summarises all tips for successful column packing: a valuable resource for your lab!
From preparation and column packing to testing and qualification, all important aspects are illustrated clearly.
How to connect a glass column to your system!
Have here a look at the overview for YMC glass column accessories and connection options!
The following information is included:
- Overview of accessories supplied for columns from 10 mm to 50 mm ID
- Connection principle: Piston-Ferrule-Nut-Tubing
- Thread Gauge: Which fitting do I have?