Glass columns for antibody analysis and purification
For the analysis and purification of biomolecules such as antibodies biocompatible YMC-glass columns are the perfect columns.
With the ECO and ECOPLUS column ranges, YMC offers laboratory scale glass columns from 5 mm to 80 mm inner diameter which are perfectly suited for BioLC separations!
The major features of YMC lab scale glass columns are:
- Full flexibility: compatible with all common separation modes
- Enhance your results: Excellent flow distribution due to the frits
- Save money: All parts are available as spare parts
Do you want to find out more? Download the brochure here!
How column packing influences the efficiency of the overall process
As column packing is an essential step in processes where self-packed glass pilot columns are used, the column hardware contributes to the efficiency of the overall process.
With the correctly selected pilot column
- considerable time can be saved during column packing and unpacking
- the appropriate column hardware will lead to an optimum packing quality and performance.
Easy and fast column packing is essential for the packing quality and therefore for an efficient process.
Read here how the YMC PilotPLUS columns can increase your efficiency!
Save time with prepacked YMC glass columns
Are you lacking the time to pack your column? Or are you looking for a ready to use product?
Here is the solution!
Rely on the experience of YMC and ask us for prepacked glass columns. Our packing expertise is your advantage.
You can choose from the following services:
Packing of glass columns for your IEX, AC, SEC, HIC and RP application
- Inner diameter 5–80 mm
- Length up to 1,000 mm
- Customised dimensions possible.
Packing of new columns or refilling of your existing columns
Of course you can order new prepacked columns. Or do you need a refill of your existing YMC columns? The refill can be combined with additional maintenance services, e.g. changing of frits and O-rings.
Packing of stationary phases from YMC or from other stationary suppliers
Is your method restricted to the use of a specific stationary phase? Of course, we can pack your YMC glass column according to your application with the phase of your choice. If the stationary phase is not manufactured by YMC, please provide it for packing service.
Here is how it works:
- You provide us with your requirements regarding the column hardware, stationary phase, packing parameters (e.g. bed length) and column performance.
- According to your needs, you will receive the corresponding quotation, including prices for column hardware, bulk material, consumables and work. If the stationary phase is not manufactured by YMC, please provide it for packing service.
- The packing process is carried out according to routine procedures. Subsequent column testing will confirm that the required column performance has been achieved. SOPs and our experience make sure that your column will be of the highest quality.
- The column is released according to your specifications.
- Packaging according to SOPs guarantees that your column will be shipped safely to your laboratory.
A detailed flyer can be downloaded here.