Excellent stability of YMC-Triart Prep
Only mechanically stable chromatography materials allow a reliable and long-lasting use. Frequent repackings, higher flow rates and increased lifetimes are achieved with a mechanically stable material.
YMC-Triart fulfils all these criteria. The resin has been tested involving a DAC column and hydraulic compression with packing pressures up to 1,000 bar. YMC-Triart Prep demonstrated excellent stability throughout the entire studies!
- Mechanical stability for packing pressures of 1,000 bar
- Lower backpressures due to an improved particle size distribution
- Increased lifetime and flow rates for an improved productivity
Download this new technical note for free here!
Compendium on method development strategies in preparative LC
All important aspects of a successful preparative chromatography in a concentrated and clear format! This is what makes this compendium a highly useful resource in any laboratory.
The most comprehensive approach for developing efficient methods in preparative LC is the linear scale-up, which consist of:
- Method development at analytical scale
- Loadability studies on analytical scale
- Scale-up to preparative process
- Regulatory affairs
Send your request for the Whitepaper here and gain detailed insight into preparative method development.
For more information we invite you to see our website.