New release: YMC-Accura Triart (U)HPLC columns allow superior reproducibility and highest accuracy. They are the ideal choice for analysis of:
- Oligonucleotides, nucleotides
- Peptides and proteins
- Metal coordinating compounds
Discover the outstanding features of YMC-Accura Triart:
- Exceptional peak shapes with high sensitivity
- Excellent recoveries even without column preconditioning
- Superior reproducibility and no carry-over effects
- Highest accuracy in highly sensitive LC/MS analyses
- All YMC-Triart phases available in inert YMC-Accura columns
Important to know: Especially sensitive substances, which are able to interact with common column hardware, require utmost care. The adsorption on metallic surfaces typically leads to peak tailing, loss of recovery and sample carry over. This behaviour can especially be seen when a new column is used without any preconditioning before the actual analysis. Employing the new bioinert YMC-Accura column hardware solves this – sharp peaks and high recoveries from the very first injection!
Check out the new flyer to learn more about bioinert YMC-Accura Triart columns.